The Regenerative Medicine Program of Choice for Physicians and Practitioners Throughout the United States
The Ellison Medical Group provides a training program for physicians and medical practitioners to learn the latest procedural techniques in cosmetic and regenerative medicine. Practitioners learn valuable skills to expand their menu and offer services that improve their patients’ quality of life.
You have a number of training options from which to choose. Why Select Our Training Program?
(1) Our class sizes are small allowing for the best one-on-one experience.
(2) We offer personal and group training at our Cincinnati, Ohio and Tampa, Florida locations.
(3) We offer concierge training in your office. Dr. Ellison will travel to your office to train you and your staff on the clinical and administrative skills needed to implement the procedure in your practice.
(4) Our purpose is to train and share our knowledge with other medical professionals, like you, to expand your menu of services with valuable, high-demand services that will scale your practice, increase your revenue and increase your patients’ quality of life.
(1) Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Orthopedic Indications
(2) Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Cosmetic applications and Hair Growth
(3) O-Shot/P-Shot/Vampire Facelift: these PRP-based procedures are registered trademarks of Charles Runels, M.D.. Dr. Ellison is a certified national trainer for these procedures. Learn how to implement these effective and high-demand procedures in your practice, and how to start marketing the trademarks.
(4) Botox Cosmetic: Learn the art and science of using botulinum toxin in your practice
(5) Facial Filler: Learn the art and science of using HA fillers in your practice
(6) Human Cord Tissue Products/Allograft/Stem Cells: The science, medical application and regulatory aspects of using allograft in your practice
Call for more information or to schedule a course.